If you want earn recognition for channelizing your creative energy without leaping out of your bed, apply for the month-long blogging and digital marketing internship at Economy Decoded.
Economy Decoded is a blog focusing on issues concerning the youth. What distinguishes ED from other blogs is the quality of bloggers who are ardent believers of that fact that stories replete with wit and spunk do a much better job at attracting large audiences.
Through ED’s Winternship, bloggers will get a platform to channelize their energy in the right direction by reporting and writing stories that matter.
Make note of the following points:
30 Interns will be shortlisted who will gear up for the task of writing 10 articles over a period of one month.
There will be an orientation followed by the commencement of the internship from 13th February onwards.
It is mandatory for all interns to commit to a digital task every week.
Do you fit the bill?
Anyone who writes flawlessly with a dose of wit, humor and sarcasm is welcome. We are looking for enthusiastic learners who come up with great ideas and make this internship fruitful for them.
And now! Let’s talk about the most important part of the internship-The perks.
- Gaining valuable experience from expert bloggers working in the field.
- A Letter of Recommendation to add a lot of weight to your CV.
- A stipend of Rs.1000/-
- Know the nuances of working in a startup online media.
- Get a chance to work with popular blogs like SheThePeople.tv and Love Matters.
- The perk of interacting with Twitter’s Aneesh Madani.
- The best blogs will be republished on Harvard US India Initiative’s blog along with due credits.
How to apply
Fill the Google Form latest by 5th February to be considered for selection.
Apart from us, Love Matters India, Twitter, The Harvard US India Initiative and Social Samosa are partnering with Economy Decoded to make this internship successful.
What are you waiting for? Gear up to embark on a beautiful journey with some of the most dynamic bloggers of the industry.