Lydia Bly Jett recently made it to the headlines following her appointment as an Additional Director of Jasper Infotech. The parent company which owns and operates online marketplace Snapdeal and digital payments platform FreeCharge. Her appointment was confirmed on 30th March.
Read On To Know Some Important Facts About Her life.
1. Lydia is the daughter of Thomas Jett, M.D., and Kristi Jett, M.D., both of Bend, Oregon.
2. Lydia is a 1998 graduate of Mountain View High School and 2009, 2002, 2001 graduate of Stanford Graduate School of Business, London School of Economics, Smith College, Massachusetts, where she earned an MBA, BSc, BA.
3. Lydia Bly Jett was a Vice President at M/C Partners. She joined them in October 2009 and was previously a Senior Associate at the firm. She focused on investments in a variety of media, communications and technology industry segments. Ms Jett served as an Analyst in the Merchant Banking Division at Goldman, Sachs & Co., and served in the Principal Investment Area (PIA), where she completed investments across a number of sectors, including media and education.
4. Lydia served as an Analyst in Telecom, Media and Technology at J P Morgan Securities where she served in Syndicated and Leveraged Finance. Ms Jett also served at the Moxie Capital LLC and Grosvenor. She has been an Additional Director at Jasper Infotech Private Limited since April 2017. She serves on the board of UrbanDaddy Inc.
5. Lydia is currently settled in Boston with her husband Peter Deutsch. They got married in 2015 at Bald Mountain, Sun Valley, Idaho.
Picture Credit: Facebook, High Tea Photography